Scrappy Happy


After a lot of cutting and trimming…

I finally started sewing the rows.

DSCF9400DSCF9398

DSCF9399DSCF9396


This is my first square top, what a fun to rummage around my scrap boxes!

First photo outside,

DSCF9416

Second photo inside,

DSCF9415

nothing like a scrappy quilt to make me happy!

August…and, as far as I can remember, I’ve never started knitting socks so early…To me, knitting is related to Autumn, cool, windy, and grey days, a cup of tea, cozyiness.  But it simply feels like that now, so why not?

DSCF9421

Have a lovely and creative time,

newBlogSignature

Comments

Ulla said…
You have such bright scraps in your stash and you made a happy scrappy quilt with them.
For me every season is knitting season. Your yarn looks lovely, autumn leave colours. Enjoy your new project!
Wow love the quilt..... Just a pattern you made up?
What a wonderful quilt top. Love the bright cheerful colours. Yes sock knitting weather is on us. It feels like Autumn here too. Beautiful colour yarn.
dutchcomfort said…
your scrappy flying gees!

Popular Posts